Would you rather stay at home than go into a health care facility or nursing home?
Our facility also boasts our HVAC / Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning system. This HVAC system has electronic filtration and air scrubbers that create a hospital based standard, which creates a clean interior air quality suitable for senior living.
- 6 Individualized Private Rooms
- 24 hour premier care and supervision
- Dementia and hospice care
- Safe, comfortable and healthful living accommodations and services
- Regular observation of residents physical and mental condition
- Three nutritionally well balanced meals with healthy snacks in between.
- Special diet, if physician prescribes (additional fees may apply)
- Assistance with activities of daily living (ADL’s)
- Personal assistance in bathing, grooming, eating, dressing
- Transportation for doctor appointments, family visits, social events and other personal errands. (rates and fees apply)
- Daily room cleaning, sanitation and laundry services.
- Bedside and assistance
- Medication management
- Ambulation and mobility assistance
- Senior and outdoor planned activities, which promote health and happiness of our residents
- Trips to the park/joyride
- Planned Activities
- Supervised Medication Management
- Laundry and Linen Services
- Incontinence Management
Levels Of Care
Levels of care are determined after a thorough assessment and upon acceptance for placement at Carmel Care Home.
Its As Follows:
- Level 1 - Minimum Assistance
- Level 2 - Total Care Including Incontinence
- Level 3 - Total Care With Hospice
Move in soon, Carmel Care Home will look forward to your arrival. Where you will be treated as FAMILY.
We would like to invite you for a tour around Carmel Care Home when you visit! Schedule visit now!
24 hour supervision for your loved ones
Daily home care
We work with hospice agencies to ensure quality hospice care.
Licensed and Insured
Carmel Care Home is a licensed residential care facility for the elderly. LIC# 361800233 Issued By The State Of California.
Dementia Waiver Available
All caregivers are screened through a vigirous background check forwarded to CA Dept. Of Social Services to ensure integrity and safety of all residents.
Many assume that when the needs of an aging adult reach a certain point, their options for care are limited to a care facility.